IT'S OFFICIAL!!! #GoogleET




I was excited to receive an email from Google this afternoon stating that I had been accepted into the Google for Education Certified Trainer Program!  Eeeeeeeee!

Having completed the exams and the application process by the June 7th deadline, I wasn't expecting to hear back for another week or so as Google stated we would hear something within 4-6 weeks.  So imagine my surprise in seeing this email in only two weeks!  I am beyond thrilled!

You can view the official letter from Google here (click image for downloadable PDF copy):


I'm honored to be acknowledged as an Authorized Google for Education Certified Trainer!  I look forward to all this opportunity has to bring.  And as I said before... Eeeeeee!!!  :-D

Humbly grateful,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are You Preparing Your Students with the Right Future Job Skills?

A Note to Parents about the MoMo Challenge

Congratulations to Our 2019 Doodle4Google Contestants